- Our involvement is often triggered by business underperformance, the need for additional funding and covenant breaches
- We act for major banks, asset-based lenders, private equity firms, major suppliers or customers, private lenders, parent companies and other stakeholders, where they have concerns over their exposure to a particular company
What do we do?
The scope of the assignment often varies and is agreed to in advance with the client. Typically the scope of work can include:
- Review of recent and forecast financial performance and short term cash flow requirements
- Sensitivity analysis to assess the vulnerability to adverse variances
- Valuations and security review to assess the estimated return to the stakeholder in the event of a sale of the business or potential recovery action
- Assessment of corporate strategy and management’s ability to implement strategy
- Review of market conditions and trends
- Recommendations as to the next steps, and assistance in the formation and negotiation of appropriate financial restructuring solutions
What are the benefits to our clients?
- Independent and confidential review of the business, management strategy and sector trends
- Identification of likely future challenges and potential funding requirements
- Determination of current financial/security position of the client
- Prioritisation of issues and recommendations of next steps