- The business is experiencing financial distress, lenders have moved the client’s account into their ‘workout’ group, and there has been a change in the lenders expectations.
- The company requires expertise to manage and assist with the recovery of the business
What do we do?
- Experienced assistance for management in forecasting and managing the business’ cash flow requirements
- Advice concerning communications with key stakeholders (e.g. what to present to lenders)
- Analysis of stakeholder options, identify key points of leverage and develop a viable financial restructuring
- Implementation of forbearance process to engineer controlled restructuring
What are the benefits?
- Provides confidence to management and protects/increases value for stakeholders
- Advisors demonstrate that management are engaged in developing responses and a restructuring solution
- Management are better able to carry-out difficult negotiations with stakeholders, having been clearly advised on strategy
Welcome to Dodick & Associates